Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I had a prenatal appointment today. It went well. Things seem to be going good. I heard the baby's heartbeat again, which is always fun. I had vials of blood drawn a couple weeks ago and got the results for that too. Everything was good and I finally learned my blood type.

If you go by 4 week months, this Friday I will be 6 months pregnant! But weeks and months during pregnancy are tricky. I didn't know about it until I started looking up info about pregnancy a year or so ago. A pregnancy is 40 weeks, which is actually closer to 10 months, not 9 months. But we are so used to hearing 9 months for a pregnancy. So even though I will be (sort of) 6 months on Fri, the weeks are what matters, not months. But only a few more weeks until I'm in the third and last trimester, wow!

No comments: