Saturday, October 20, 2007

Kavi hid his face!

Yesterday morning I had my ultrasound for them to get shots of things they missed at my last ultrasound. It went fine, the tech got all the needed shots and said I am measuring right on schedule. Kavi(baby's name) currently weighs approx 1 lb 10 ounces! The only bummer was no good pics of the baby. He was head down with his face facing towards my back, so we could just see the back of his head and spine and a bunch of blurry things that only the tech would know what was, hehe. I wanted to see his face and get a good picture to take home since Sujeet couldn't come, but we just got a picture of his spine! What a lovely spine though. :p At least we saw his face at my 20 weeks ultrasound, though not super clearly but good enough.

He also kept his legs tightly closed! The tech was going to double check for me to make sure it's a boy, but she said she is pretty sure it is b/c she sort of saw boy parts hiding behind his closed legs. Though she said if the other tech felt confident at 20 weeks that it's a boy and showed us the boy parts, she is sure it must be a boy too.

I'm in an antsy mood. I want to get a bunch of things done but don't have all the energy I need! We really have to start cleaning out the office room so it can be the baby's room. I can't believe how much baby clothing we already have. And my shower is in about 2 weeks yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christina,
I haven't been here in a while. I hope everything is okay. I can't believe you are already that far along. Time is passing by so quickly. And I love the name for the baby. Very unique and awesome. Is it an Indian name? Hey, could you email me your address? You can write me through VJ. That would be great.

Stefanie