Friday, October 26, 2007

It's my birthday!



MMmm that cake looks good.
And I am 26 weeks pregnant, also today on the 26th!

So I'm really in the upper 20's now...27! In 3 years I'll be 30. That is kind of scary! :P
It's my last birthday without kids. I am not doing a big thing for my bday. Going out to eat tonight with family to a Mexican restaurant. Then afterwards we will have some cake at my parents' house. I have a really good family, just have to say that!

I got a test message this morning from one of my sis in laws, Julie, in India wishing me a happy bday. That was sweet. And the rest of the family there sent me a bday card that I have to pick up from the post office. It's nice that they remember my birthday. They have lots of bdays to remember in that family! Julie and Madhavi, 2 of my sis in laws, just had their bdays a couple weeks ago. Lots in October!

On different note, I can't wait until Halloween is over. I think little kids dressing up is cute and who doesn't like candy, but I hate all the other aspects of Halloween. I don't enjoy being scared of stuff, or seeing nasty scary things. I hate when little girls dress as witches, come on. There are so many other things to choose from. Be original. It's not cool to be "evil".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

G & Auds said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

26 weeks along already. Goodness how time flies. How are you feeling?

Hope all is going well, you and Suj and baby boy continue to be in my prayers!

*hugs*

Auds