Big Spenders
There's a part of the baby world I can not relate to, and I am sure none of my friends or family could relate to it either. What I am talking about is the big spenders. To me, it means they are either going into debt to get ridiculously expensive items, or they have lots of extra money. I think the debt part is more often the case.
I read around different baby websites, and some people are spending over $100 for diaper bags. Designer diaper bags of course. Oh some of them are pretty cute, don't get me wrong, but I just cannot see spending over $30 for a diaper bag. It's a diaper bag!I don't want an ugly one either, but there are cute and grown up looking ones for cheap.
Then lots of them buy certain furniture for the baby's room, costing thousands, all getting the same shaped fancy crib, wardrobe, dresser, fancy huge rocking chairs shaped like easy chairs, etc. I guess I am a cheap person! I don't even do that for own my bedroom. I want the baby's room to be really cute and fun, but it's not going to cost me that much! There are more inexpensive ways to do everything. I know the baby's room will look good when we are done, and it will not have cost us very much. It just seems like lots of people copy each other when making their baby's rooms and I think most of the rooms look really boring and bland. But there sure is a market out there for selling expensive baby items! People will buy it, even if it's the same quality as something half the price. Anyway that's my rant about people spending way too much.



No comments:
Post a Comment