What a Weekend!
This past weekend was full of action. It was really fun! And exhausting. But it's the kind of exhaustion that's exciting. This week is going to be busy too! Time is really going fast for me now. I feel like there is so much to do before the baby comes.
Sunday afternoon was my baby shower. It was really nice and fun. We got a lot of the big things we needed, so we won't have to spend that much ourselves for some necessities that are left. We just need some smaller things now. But we got tons of diapers, and a lot of things off of my Walmart registry, and some things off of my Target registry. Really great! I am so thankful for the generosity of family and friends.
My mom went all out with decorating and food. She had gotten lots of ideas from TV shows, it was so cute. My sister, cousin, and some friends helped decorate too. It was beautiful. For fun during the shower, people decorated blank onesies, we had a funny dirty diaper game that I helped my mom make a couple weeks ago with felt, and a scratch off game. I'll have to post some pictures from the shower soon.
On Saturday we moved all the office things from the spare bedroom out to our back room, and thank God we did so we could put all the gifts in there! I starting sorting things but still need to do a lot. This weekend we'll start assembling the crib, changing table, and a dresser. My parents bought it for us, it's nursery in a box and we felt it was the best option for the price.



No comments:
Post a Comment