*cough*
I have not been feeling well this week. :( I have some kind of upper respiratory infection and my throat has been hurting badly for a few days. My Dr's office gave me a prescription for antibiotics so I am taking those now. I just want to feel better! It's hard getting a good night's sleep because my throat gets so dry and painful. I haven't had a cold like this in awhile.
I am glad it's going to be over with soon though, and I am really glad it didn't come right around my due date!
Something fun to talk about...
I can feel baby Kavi moving around all the time. It's moved on from kicks, now I feel him shifting around and twisting just by putting my hands on my belly. It's so weird feeling but I love it. I still get occasional kicks but the room in there is getting smaller for him so he can't kick as easily! I always wonder what he's doing in there. :) Sujeet and other family members have been able to feel him move and kick too, it's really neat.



No comments:
Post a Comment